Monday, July 2, 2012

Fair and Beach Time

alana and maeve at the fair

alana and dad at the fair

riding in the car at the fair

concentrating on steering

loving the carousel


pre-meltdown on the crazy school bus

maeve loving the high chair

lounging after a long day

all the girls

uncle bri, amelia and alana pretending to sleep in the princess sleeping bag

potty time

alana and amelia eating breakfast together

alana and amelia flying their kite

alana flying the kite solo

digging down by the ocean


mimi and alana at the park

maeve enjoying the animals at the park

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I was born on January 6, 2010 at 2:18pm. I was 6 pounds and 7 ounces. I was 18 1/2 inches long. I have strawberry blonde hair and big blue eyes. I can't wait to meet everyone!