Friday, November 9, 2012

wedding bells

rehearsal dinner mimi and maeve

mimi, nana and maeve

amelia and alana getting in some play time before the wedding

uncle bri helping amelia and alana get ready

getting mentally prepared

alana and amelia fooling around


maeve and dad at the church

dad with his two girls

maeve taking it all in

christmas card shot!


aunt kiki with amelia and maeve

all the girls

me and my girl

getting ready to walk down the aisle


love that face

uncle mike with his girls

this is alana and amelia at the engagement party...they grew up just a little!!!
uncle mike, aunt kat and their flower girls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I was born on January 6, 2010 at 2:18pm. I was 6 pounds and 7 ounces. I was 18 1/2 inches long. I have strawberry blonde hair and big blue eyes. I can't wait to meet everyone!