Sunday, April 24, 2011

Hippity Hop Hop















































































































Happy Easter!! Alana had such a great day today. Both sets of grandparents and all of her aunts and uncles were at mimi and papa's house today. Alana and Amelia had a great time playing together, they took misty for a walk, and both had some ice cream. Their favorite part of the day was the Easter egg hunt. They each found eggs filled w/craisins, cookies, and yogurt bites. They were very excited. Despite the heat they had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I was born on January 6, 2010 at 2:18pm. I was 6 pounds and 7 ounces. I was 18 1/2 inches long. I have strawberry blonde hair and big blue eyes. I can't wait to meet everyone!