Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wrapping up the Summer

One of the few shots I got them both to look

Alana out to dinner for Nana's retirement



Showing off





















Racing down the slide











































Alana on the drawbridge at the park














Loving the slide!












































Alana has had a great summer so far. We can't believe it is almost over! She has been very busy lately going to the beach and playing at the park with mom and dad. She had a great time with her cousin Bridget last week. They both loved the park but were more interested in Bridget's cup than most of the toys for them to play on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I was born on January 6, 2010 at 2:18pm. I was 6 pounds and 7 ounces. I was 18 1/2 inches long. I have strawberry blonde hair and big blue eyes. I can't wait to meet everyone!